Wednesday 4 July 2012

Trendy Tree Thanks...

Hiya,

Just popping in quickly with a simple card I made last night for a guy that has helped out at a big event at work recently. I struggle with men's cards and I had NO thank you cards for men in my stash so I had to start from scratch. I used this week's Retro sketch to get me started and came up with this...


I was working with the Dynamic Duos colour challenge but only just realised that Early Espresso is not a neutral you're allowed to add (always worth checking before you begin..!!). I used Always Artichoke and Early Espresso for the trees and added some early espresso ribbon (retired) and always artichoke brads (also retired). The Crumb Cake strip was stamped with the Music Notes wheel for a bit of extra detail.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for visiting my blog earlier :) especially as it was your snowdrifts that helped to inspire the card! I love these funky trees and I'm determined to get them soon. They look good in this layout!

    ReplyDelete