Friday 2 November 2012

Mashed Up Rosettes...

Hiya,

It's my turn to host the Friday Mashup challenge this week and I have a sketch for you plus the option of using rosettes...

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project "using the Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project with "Rosettes".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Sketch featuring Rosettes".

Here's what I came up with...


I combined two rosette ideas on this one - paper & fabric. The paper one was created using First Edition dsp and a scallop circle punch and I layered this over one I created with Crumb Cake tulle ribbon that I stitched and gathered with linen thread, though the middle of the paper rosette and secured with a vintage faceted button. The greeting from Perfectly Penned was embossed with silver EP and I stamped and cut out some butterflies from Kindness Matters with Basic Grey ink. The dsp in the background is the fabulous Natural Composition pack. I used the colours from CR84FN to inspire me for this card.



Make sure you check out what the rest of the team have created over at the Friday Mashup - I do hope you'll be able to play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

7 comments:

  1. Amy, this is an AWESOME card. I love every single detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Love the embossed sentiment and fabulous fabric flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely and crisp embossing with that pretty sentiment, and I love the sweet rosette and little butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really elegant - I love the musical background and beautifully embossed sentiment! The tulle flower is terrific! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Amy! Another wonderful creation.That rosette is gorgeous! Thanks for the fun challenge.
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete