Friday 22 February 2013

Spot the bunny...

Hiya,

It's Friday Mashup time again and this week Amanda's bringing us a great sketch...

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project "using the Sketch".
  2. Or Make a project with "Bunnies".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Sketch featuring Bunnies".

At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to mash it up this week as I don't own any bunny stamps, however I remembered that I had stamped out a bunch of images from the hostess set Summer Afternoon at a demo training day last year, and there was a little bunny in one of those, so I dug the images out and went from there!


I punched the image out with a 2 1/2" circle punch, coloured in with markers as well as an aquabrush and inkpads, then layered on a Pool Party die-cut from the Perfect Pennants die. The dsp is from More Amore and the sentiment is a SAB one. I added some Always Artichoke seam binding as well as some flower trim (can't get enough of this stuff!) to finish things off. The colours are from this week's Colour Q challenge...


Make sure you check out the rest of the design team's creations!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x



13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love that bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your image, and the addition of the bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Spotted the bunny! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Amy, such a lovely scene! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE card - I love it. That little bicycle is adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute!!Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy this is so fun, love that bike Eeeek! Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy, this is so adorable. I love everything about it...the image, the ribbon and bow, the flowers, the banner, and the sentiment. Oh, and did I forget the background?

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I saw your card I said "doh! I have that set". I could have used that for the bunny but glad I didnt remember, because you used it beautifully here! I just love the pop of red on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Amy! Everything is gracefully combined! Great take on the challenge!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! I love the coloring you’ve done, and those flowers are just the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete