Friday 7 June 2013

Girly Hexagon Mashup...

Hiya,

It's time for another Friday Mashup challenge and this week Erica's got a fun combo for us...

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using "Hexagons".
  2. Create a "Girly project".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Girly project using Hexagons".
I wanted to use a couple of new bits and pieces from the sneak peek goodies us demos were allowed to order from the new catty coming in July, so with that in mind I came up with this...


It features a new colour (Crisp Cantaloupe) as well as a couple of new stamp sets (Mosaic Madness and Happy Day). I also included a piece of new Gingham Garden washi tape as well as some buttons I made with the AWESOME new clay & molds - love these to bits!! The flowers are from the Best of Flowers set, stamped on Melon Mambo card and embossed with white EP.

I used a couple of other challenges to help me with this: the sketch from Mojo Monday as well as the Colour Throwdown this week...


Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team have created this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. Amy, I just was looking over the MOJO Monday cards and yours caught my eye. Just a beautiful card. I love it. I'm a SU demo (July 2012) and I love the way you used all the products. Your attention to detail is wonderful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable collection of lovely things, Amy! Love that layout you chose. Gonna have to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Amy! I love the textures and layers. Those colors are awesome together.
    Hugs;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just says Girly all over it, Perfect for this challenge.. I really like how you incorporated the Challenge colors with our challenge everything worked out so well together.

    ReplyDelete