Monday 10 June 2013

Smoky, soft flower...

Hello!

I have a quick creation to share with you today, using some new goodies and a couple of challenges: the Freshly Made Sketch and the Colour Q challenge...


I used the Best of Flowers set as well as a new embossing folder coming in our brand new catty in July (can't wait!)...



I stamped the flower on Whisper White and coloured with inks and an aqua brush - the sentiment was stamped underneath (from Blooming with Kindness). I added some banner tails underneath using some new dsp (Quatrefancy) and the Itty Bitty banner dies. The background is the new colour Smoky Slate, embossed with the Modern mosaic embossing folder. I finished things off with some Whisper White ribbon (dyed with reinker) and an antique brad.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! And so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is elegant, Amy. Love the colour combo and the colouring of the hydrangea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, the colours are superb. I'm resisting buying the Best of Flowers....but my resolve is weakening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Amy! I love colours and that fabulous ribbon! Love your colouring!!!! The smoky slate looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Amy, wonderful use of the colors! So happy to see you again at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete