Sunday 23 March 2014

Mojo Farm Bouquet...

Hiya!

I'm just popping in quickly to show you some cards I made yesterday for a couple of challenges: Mojo Monday's sketch and the inspiration from Curtain Call...


I was determined to make the same card several times to add to my stash of birthday and thank you cards (I realised the other day how few I have left!) so I came up with this design:


 And then I made a few more...


I'm gonna keep it short and sweet tonight cos I've got a bunch to do before bedtime and I'm getting sleepy...

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Best of Flowers (only available until the end of this month!!), Hardwood, Petite Pairs
Ink: Stazon, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Paper: Afternoon Picnic dsp, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory, Watercolour, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Midnight Muse ribbon
Tools: On Film framelits, delicate doilies sizzlit, 1" circle punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful set of cards! LOVE them!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete