Tuesday 15 April 2014

Swallowtail Notebook...

Hiya!

It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week's colours are really pretty...


Now usually I try to use all current product for my blog but it's no secret that I LOVE Baja Breeze (so sad it's not in our catty anymore!) so I pulled out some old dsp and made another notebook for my up-coming craft fair...


I figured if I was going to use one retired product, I might as well use a bunch of them! So I dug out some Peach Parfait dsp (from an old SAB set) and stamped the Swallowtail butterfly on this dsp as well as So Saffron card and cut out the two layers you can see. I added some Peach Parfait glittered brads to the body, as well as one to the corner of the sentiment, and wrapped some So Saffron grosgrain ribbon around the front. The sentiment flags were created using the Banners framelits.

Make sure you stop by and be inspired by the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by..

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. *Sigh* I really miss Baja Breeze. I love how you used some old wintery DSP with this gorgeous butterfly image! This is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete