Friday 23 May 2014

Sweet & Simple Kindness

Hiya,

Just popping in quickly to share a card I put together for a couple of challenges: the Paper Players theme and Sweet Sunday Sketch...


I wanted to use one of the floral images I stamped out at a recent SU team training day using Gifts of Kindness and the baby wipe inkpad technique...


I loved how these flowers turned out with an 'inkpad' made with Coastal Cabana, Real Red and Crumb Cake inks - I have a few more I'm hoping to use soon!

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Gifts of Kindness, Regarding Dahlias
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Paper: Fresh Prints dsp, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: pearls, white embossing powder
Tools: 1 3/4" circle punch

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Amy. I love your fussycut flower. It really pops from the frame. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy this is just beautiful! I love your baby wipe technique and your flower looks gorgeous atop the circular frame. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete