Tuesday 9 December 2014

CAS Butterfly Blessing...

Hiya!


It's that time of the week again - ColourQ time! This week's palette has lots of possibilities...


I was short on time and looking for some inspiration to help me along so when I saw the CAS(E) this Sketch layout I knew it would work with these colours so I pulled out my butterfly stamps and punches and ended up with this...


Here's the sketch I followed...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Kinda Eclectic, Blessed by God
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey, Cherry Cobbler blendabilities
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Pearls
Tools: Butterfly punches, Banners framelits


Make sure you check out the rest of the inspiration from the Royal Court this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and great use of our sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete