Tuesday 16 December 2014

Nordic Bauble...

Hiya!


It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this combination is very festive...



I must admit that I was pushed for time this week and wasn't sure I could get a project made but when I saw the colours I realised that I already had a card with similar colours to these that I hadn't shared anywhere yet so that worked perfectly!


I used the Christmas Bauble single stamp combined with some Nordic Noel dsp to create this card, colouring the bauble in with markers and adding a vintage faceted button to the centre.


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Christmas Bauble, Good Greetings
Ink: Memento black, Garden Green, SU markers
Paper: Nordic Noel dsp, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red ribbon, rhinestones, vintage faceted button
Tools: Snowflake thinlits collection (banner)


Make sure you check out the wonderful creations from the rest of the design team this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Amy! I love the big bauble and your coloring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous :) love the bauble !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, Amy! Festive and cheerful!
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete