Tuesday 13 January 2015

Crazy Mambo Thank You...

Hiya!

I'm a bit late posting my ColourQ card this week - my day kinda ran away from me! This week's colours are a lovely combo with lots of possibilities...


I wanted to use the Crazy about You stamp set and coordinating dies for this one, so I dug through some retured paper to find some Wisteria Wonder dsp, stumbled across a coordinating Melon Mambo doily and ended up with this...


The flower is from the same set, stamped with Melon Mambo and punched with a scallop circle punch. The centre is from the Artisan Embellishment kit. I added some die-cut leaves using a retired leaf die, as well as some Marina Mist ribbon.

I used this week's Retro Sketch for my layout...


The Royal Court have created some stunning projects to inspire you this week - make sure you check them out!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment: