Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Valentine for Hubby...

Hello!


It's time for another fab ColourQ challenge and I love this week's combo...



Love the newsprint with black and red! I needed to make a Valentine's card for my sweet husband and so I thought this combination would work well. I pulled out a Taylored Expressions single stamp I bought when I was in the US back in 2010 that is perfect for my hubby who loves dogs (well any animals really!)...



I was so pleased with how this one turned out! Let's hope he likes it... After all he does see rather a lot of my cards so for him to be impressed it has to be top notch! I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch for my layout...



Make sure you stop by the rest of the ColourQ design team to be inspired by their fab creations this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Amy! I bet your husband loves it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy how cute the card for hubby you made..I adore the heart in red with that swirl in white so perfect stamped on it and great heart with also newspaper print on it and I love your newspaper paper is it a real one or is it a DP but its look so real..did he said ITS A GREAT CARD....I guess so...for me this is the cutest card from all DT member and I love this much..cute cute cute (dog kissed on your card is too cute)

    I just play again at colour Q and now visiting the FAB cards from the DT Member....if you have 2-3 minutes would be happy to have your visit on my blog...my card is #48 to make you easy to find where is my entry to the challenge...thanks before..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete