Tuesday 3 March 2015

Fab Masculine Thank You...

Hiya!

I'm popping in to share my ColourQ card for this week... This week's colours are so pretty but there's lots of options for how you could use them...


I went with a masculine theme for this one, as I often get asked for thank you cards for guys and never seem to have enough...


I used an old set that I got from a friend recently when she was purging her supplies - I thought the font and design would be cool for men's cards. I added some Typeset dsp and some background stamping, and distressed a couple of edges to give some added dimension. This is the sketch from Fab Friday that inspired me...


Make sure you check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you've chosen! I think the distressed layers definitely add to the manliness, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the distressing on some layers and crispness on the other layers! Great masculine card and it was fun to see an old set get some new ink! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super literal take on the sketch and I LOVE it!!!!! I agree that the distressing really sets it off! I love the combo of the patterns and textures! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete