Tuesday 12 May 2015

Bordering Butterfly Notebook...

Hi there!

It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week's combination has lots of possibilities...


I dug through my paper stash and found some old Basic Grey papers that had three of these colours in them, so I combined them with a piece of Gumball Green cardstock and some butterflies stamped with a little Bordering Blue inkpad I'd kept hold of since the colour retired. Here's what I ended up with...


I used this week's Viva la Verve sketch for my layout...


Make sure you check out the inspiration from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Amy...and your sentiment with all the wonderful details on your card is the perfect match. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Amy! Those butterflies just pop off the screen. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete