Tuesday 30 June 2015

With Gratitude...

Hello!

Check out this week's fab colour combination over at the ColourQ...


I went for a masculine card as I thought these colours would be perfect... I dug out a couple of old pieces of dsp with a combination of these colours on them and came up with this...


I was rather pleased to find a piece of dsp that had Poppy Parade, Pool Party and Kraft included in the design! I used that to paper piece the balloon (from one of my fave Verve sets!), and pieced the basket using Crumb Cake cardstock. I used this week's Viva la Verve sketch for my layout...


Make sure you check out the wonderful creations by the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Simply beautiful! Love the elegant paper pieced balloon and your lovely rounded squares. Thanks for joining us at Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete