Tuesday 1 December 2015

A Duo of Gratitude...

Hi there!

It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week's combination is a lovely one...


I love the wood element - so fun! I pulled out some Kaisercraft dsp, including a piece with wooden planks on it, then got carried away and made two cards!


I used a couple of Verve sets for the sentiments, added some Stampin Up ribbon and some die-cut butterflies from Sizzix and voila! I used this Viva la Verve sketch again for my layout (some sketches are just so useful you can return to them over and over again!)...


Make sure you check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. These two cards are beautiful Amy! Great take on the colors and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are gorgeous! I love the way you have used the colors with patterned paper and ribbon and all these beautiful layers! I can never pull that look off with any success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! Love how fun the florals mix with the woodgrains. Thanks for playing along with VLV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous too, love those ribbon knots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful two fer--love them both--that gorgeous ribbon steals the show, but on second look I seel all these marvelous details.

    ReplyDelete