Tuesday 5 April 2016

Pumpkin Rose Botanicals...

Hiya!

I'm posting my ColourQ card a little early today as I'm going away for a few days. This week's colours are lovely and bright...


I can't seem to stop using the fabulous Botanical Blooms dies from SU so here's another creation with them...

I used a slightly modified version of the Viva la Verve sketch this week for my layout...


Make sure you check out the inspiration from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning. Love your design, and I can see why you can't stop using those flowers. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! Love those tropical blooms and your little doodles. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Amy! You have such a knack for layering flowers and leaves, I wish I could borrow some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your card. So bright and bold at the same time.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold colours with black accents, Amy! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete